Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Characters: Three sketches


Here's a little something from my trip to Berlin - the fashion there is really astounding and it's very nice to see a city with a different style.
These are not real people from the streets, but rather a collection of little elements I noticed while I was walking around. There should be enough ideas for a couple more rounds, too.




(This Blogspot template is rather iffy with wide images, click the image to see the full resolution!)

As usual, the lineart has been done in ink and the colors laid on digitally. There's some slight shading - I'm still working on achieving the optimal "marshmallow" effect - and a harsh white line of light from the side, just to give a bit of contrast.

I might need to work on giving the bodies more depth...

0 comments:

Post a Comment